OMG!!!! OMG!!!! the finally tally is 10 hatched, 3 bad eggs...

I haven't moved her off today, but can hear peeping going on under her... (when she goes quiet that is, lol, she growls and grumbles...)
Tara

lol.png

It is so fun, and so utterly facinating to watch Chicklet interact with her babies... I sat out there watching her and them...
She relaxes after awhile with me there, until my darn stomach growls, lol, then she gets worried again...but watched her teaching the babies to eat... picks up a piece of food, and clacks it about in her beak making a certain noise, and they all dogpile to get to it first....lol...
Tara

Tara
living on our farmette...Two Sparrows Farm in the rainy pacific northwest!

Just wanted to say I LOVE the name of your farm! We hashed around many names and finally settled on "36 Acre Wood". I almost went with "The Crow's Nest" since we have a murder of at least 40 crows living in our woods on the east side. They're really only excessivly noisy when there's a hawk circling. Guess that can be a good thing if the chickens pay attention to the crows?

Quote:
Thank you!
frow.gif

I don't know why it took me as long as it did... lol... The name is taken from my husband and I's wedding song..
hugs.gif

Tara

Back
Top Bottom