OMG Prices have gone UP

WindyOaksYokes

Songster
12 Years
Jul 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Hey all,

I went grocery shopping the other day... has anyone noticed the prices of Eggs??? They have gone up along with milk, cheese, etc... OMG... 2.50 a dozen for the nice big brown eggs. I was shocked... I was going to charge 2.00 a dozen, now unsure... should I charge more??? Any advice would be helpfull!!!!!!!!!!!! I can also always lower the price if I charge to much right?

Have a wonderful day
Tes

I work at Safeway and we charge $4.39 for a dozen organic alleged free range eggs.
I talk about how I sell mine for $2 a lot.
tongue.png

Brown eggs and Egglands best are about $2.99 a dozen at the store here, but I can buy FRESH brown eggs from a lady down the street for $1.25 a dozen
smile.png

Quote:
Oregon, WA, and Cali prices are pretty similar to stuff like that.

I hadn't checked egg prices in a long time... and when I did... if eggs weren't on sale, brown "free range" eggs were anywhere between 3.99-4.99 a dozen! Now go to the organic pasture raised vegetarian diet omega three eggs... and you seriously have people buying them for 3.50 per 6 eggs!
ep.gif
And I thought I was expensive by selling them for $3 a dozen, and they have to pick them up from me when I am not busy!

I think the cheapest eggs on sale now are the buy one get one free 18 packs of white eggs which will end up being something like $5 for 3 dozen.

Back
Top Bottom