OMG THE BEST MILKSHAKE EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poulets De Cajun, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Well, darn. I guess the next time I'm up that way (it seems every 10 years or so [​IMG]), I'll have to look for it. The only pumpking pie flavored stuff I find around here this time of year is the Pumpkin Pie cappucino at Exxon. [​IMG] They're actually not bad.

2. BFeathered

BFeathered Songster

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Honey, we live in cowtown, where EVERYTHING is chicken-fried, even the twinkies! Natural? Eat right? Here? Luckily the milkshake contains real milk![​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] A man after my own heart!!! Too funny Chris

4. YUP! I had chicken fried bacon strips at the state fair this weekend. And I ran out of time otherwise I would have had a deep fried twinkie, a deep fried snickers bar, and deep fried oreos....LOL

5. Quote:And when they are done milking that cow, around here she'll end up over at H3 Steakhouse with a side of A-1 Sauce....

6. debilorrah

WOW cholesterol heaven. I WANT SOME!

7. it was truly a heartattack in a paper bowl! people go to the state fair for the FOOD. Forget the events, livestock, and football game. Everybody just wants the deep fried somethin-or-nother...

8. BFeathered

BFeathered Songster

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    MMMmmmm... H3 Haven't been in ages. Must go for brunch. They'll even make the catfish tower for DD if she smiles pretty:lol:

9. I like Hoffbrau's also...

10. debilorrah

I go to the fair for food on a stick. They have EVERY food on a stick. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: