OMG Wrong color chicks?

-Mr.HenryRooster :

Quote:
That must be it i had them all together for three day befor i collected the eggs. Befor that the wow the daddy roo could be sevral diffrent Breeds.Well i guess its going to be intresting seeing what they grow up to look like thank you again for your reply and everyone els who took the time to post
big_smile.png

Oh yah 3 days is not nearly long enough for pure chicks-try 3 weeks-seriously I never sell eggs unless my birds have been penned sperated and by themselves for 3 weeks-as sperm can last almost as long as a month in the hens! Pictures?-they sound interesting:)

-Mr.HenryRooster :

Quote:
Don't feel all alone..I have one Buff hen that throws a white chick every time. And she had two nice Buff Orp Roos to choose from..lol.

hahahah
lau.gif
It was just so strang went up to the bator and seen them
ep.gif
then did a touble take then looked at my hatching log and at first i thought maby i put a BR egg in there. Then out pops another one and so a ran to the computer and thought i would ask the great BYC peeps what they thought!!!!!!!!​

This hen is never exposed to a different Roo..only the two Orp Roos..but that darn chick of hers always comes out white. Something in somebodys genetics way back I guess.

Quote:
That must be it i had them all together for three day befor i collected the eggs. Befor that the wow the daddy roo could be sevral diffrent Breeds.Well i guess its going to be intresting seeing what they grow up to look like thank you again for your reply and everyone els who took the time to post
big_smile.png

Oh yah 3 days is not nearly long enough for pure chicks-try 3 weeks-seriously I never sell eggs unless my birds have been penned sperated and by themselves for 3 weeks-as sperm can last almost as long as a month in the hens! Pictures?-they sound interesting:)

i will post some pictures soon now that they are fluffing up i am seeing some yellow markeings around the face and belly..... oh yea did i mention this is my first hatch So imagine 21 long days No No 22 long days haha of looking all over the internet to see what my chicks would look like . Daydreaming of how kool its going to be to have some pure Buff O chicks then Bang
ep.gif
hahahah Its all Fun at the end of the day anyways
wee.gif
.Now it might even be more exiteing to see what they turn into.

Back
Top Bottom