OMG Wrong color chicks?

-Mr.HenryRooster

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 27, 2010
ok three buff O ladys and one buff O roo = yellow fuzzy chicks ? Wrong
barnie.gif
he.gif
i got two black chicks and one yellow so far and there still comeing . What happend? why arnt they the breeds color? But i still love the little fuzzballs
love.gif
all the same just kinda caught me offguard.....

Buff is the most common. They also can be pure white, pure black, blue which is actually gray, and various varieties of splash colorations.
umm not sure is there another rooster around or his he your only rooster????????

Nope they are in a seprate coop......no chance for a second roo.....So they will come up all black or?

Ahh best laid plans of men and mice :? Don't even know what to tell you... I really wish I knew chicken genetics better... LOL Maybe someone will know over in the genetics section... I can't wait to see what they turn out to look like as they grow...

smack.gif
and give that to the neighbors Roo if the chicks end up looking like him LOL

Christal

Quote:
That must be it i had them all together for three day befor i collected the eggs. Befor that the wow the daddy roo could be sevral diffrent Breeds.Well i guess its going to be intresting seeing what they grow up to look like thank you again for your reply and everyone els who took the time to post
big_smile.png

-Mr.HenryRooster :

ok three buff O ladys and one buff O roo = yellow fuzzy chicks ? Wrong
barnie.gif
he.gif
i got two black chicks and one yellow so far and there still comeing . What happend? why arnt they the breeds color? But i still love the little fuzzballs
love.gif
all the same just kinda caught me offguard.....

Don't feel all alone..I have one Buff hen that throws a white chick every time. And she had two nice Buff Orp Roos to choose from..lol.​

Last edited:
Quote:
Don't feel all alone..I have one Buff hen that throws a white chick every time. And she had two nice Buff Orp Roos to choose from..lol.

hahahah
lau.gif
It was just so strang went up to the bator and seen them
ep.gif
then did a touble take then looked at my hatching log and at first i thought maby i put a BR egg in there. Then out pops another one and so a ran to the computer and thought i would ask the great BYC peeps what they thought!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom