OMG !!!!!! yes-- Im horrified ugggghhhhhh!!!!

Quote:
Holy crap! is that what my Chuckie wants from me??? This whole time when he grabs my ankle skin and such I thought he was being a jerk not wanting to mate me!!! Now I know-hmm..two girlfriends aren't enough for him? Sheesh I better get him another one-I bob my head to him all the time because he was talking to me I thought it meant he was just being a goobball not because he wanted some nook nook from me!
th.gif
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif

On a side note, the drakes frequently do get along quite well when in a pen of drakes-only...have two pens of those now myself and everyone is getting on fine. Couple of days of the studs crying for their harems but everyone is settled in now. Wanted to separate them so anyone who has to molt can do so, and I think my females needed a break from laying, since some of them have been going since winter.

Last edited:
A week ago my mom wakes me up at like 4 in the morning to tell me that my muscovy drake is in the front yard making funny noises and dying. I go and look and its my drake breeding one of his females
roll.png
He is such a big guy that you couldnt see her under him. So my mom woke me up at 4 in the morning to watch a duck orgie
smack.gif

Quote:
hmmm when I first saw the "act" I thought he was drowning my girls-then they just popped up in the pool and shook them selves in the water and waddled away-I think they were looking for a cigarette!
lol.png

Oh my gosh....I am cracking up here!!!!! Or do I mean quacking up.....
gig.gif
lau.gif
You peeps are hilarious....

Back
Top Bottom