OMG !!!!!! yes-- Im horrified ugggghhhhhh!!!!

Quote:
askin alittle much eh???
lau.gif

Quote:
well my drake does that to, with his doodle hanging out, but he races around the pen like a race car and he is parrelle with the ground. its funny. vroom vroom
roll.png
lol.png

Thanks for YOUR sense of humor. Yeah, askin a little much. Like Forrest Gump says, "Horny is as horny does." Most people don't know that he was talking about ducks.
lol.png

well my drake does that to, with his doodle hanging out, but he races around the pen like a race car and he is parrelle with the ground. its funny. vroom vroo

Around here we call that the "victory lap"​

I just caught mine at it for the first time - they are 19 weeks old - had been expecting it. Wow the girls egged the boys on doing the submissive show and the boys just couldn't help themselves.
roll.png
I witnessed a victory lap for the drake cars
wink.png
oui - now I can't figure out what I'm gonna tell my 5 yr old when she asks what they're doing and 'why why why' - lol. Oh dear.

OMG....I am busting a gut....I hope this post goes on awhile, I need a good laugh at the end of my day. Sonew and Wifezilla you two are cracking me up. I am just getting into ducks and this is what I've got to look forward too. Shoot, I think I want to be a duck.......(JK - kinda)

You guys are too funny!
lol.png
I have to find new homes for my 2 pekin boys, as they almost killed a couple of my smaller female ducks. They ripped them up pretty badly on the head,eyes etc. They have recovered just fine, but the boys are in solitary! They are just constantly after these 2 girls, they dont really bother with the female pekins we have, they just like the other ones.
roll.png
And I dont have the room to keep them seperated forever!

Quote:
Oh my it sounds like your pekin males like them trimmer figures that the pekin gal's can't give them!
lau.gif
Bet they're wishing now they stuck with them curvy girls now that they are in solitary in duck jail - awaiting transport for their molestation charges
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom