On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Pics
They know lol. I've asked them to turn it down a few times and they do but only as long as they aren't hot. I swear they are human furnaces lol. I always wear a couple layers cus I get cold.
Aww I hope the baby can survive the arctic blast. Overuse of AC is sort of a national problem here, offices and any indoor spaces are f-ing frigid in the summer. I have a space heater under my desk at work which I only use in the summer because it's just too much 😄 I've been to the Caribbean twice (PR) and from what I remember, it was even worse...

Aww I hope the baby can survive the arctic blast. Overuse of AC is sort of a national problem here, offices and any indoor spaces are f-ing frigid in the summer. I have a space heater under my desk at work which I only use in the summer because it's just too much 😄 I've been to the Caribbean twice (PR) and from what I remember, it was even worse...
Lol, at my old office my butt would just about freeze off to the point where I was wearing onesie pajamas to work 😅😂 here it's not so bad because it's a smaller office so they're more considerate but still.

Baby's spent most of his time there with me, tucked under a bra, a shirt, my sweater and my arm lol. I stay pretty toasty for him. 😅

Today is day 10, baby is due on March 20th! :barnie :celebrate:love

Don't get discouraged if day 21 comes and goes with no movement. Sometimes if eggs are incubated at a slightly lower temperature, they still develop but just slowly. On day 24 or so, they hatch perfectly healthy. Best of luck to you! I can't wait to see how this plays out! And congrats for making it this far, that's quite a commitment!

Don't get discouraged if day 21 comes and goes with no movement. Sometimes if eggs are incubated at a slightly lower temperature, they still develop but just slowly. On day 24 or so, they hatch perfectly healthy. Best of luck to you! I can't wait to see how this plays out! And congrats for making it this far, that's quite a commitment!
Thank you! I was told by two people that baby should fill the whole shell, however I looked up YT videos of silkie eggs being candled at day 14 and my baby at day 16 was far bigger and filling more of the egg than the day 14 videos. So I'm guessing he's not too far behind, if at all. I've shoved a warm wet rice filled sock in my boobs as well, and am being VERY careful not to move.

On what day does an internal pip usually happen for silkies?

Back
Top Bottom