On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Pics
Boobegg #1 needs to hurry up and hatch!! I am getting impatient!! Every time I get a notification that you have replied to this thread I think “oh maybe the egg has finally pipped!!” And then no. I can only imagine what you must be feeling...
I'm trying not to get very excited lol. If something goes wrong I don't want to be too heartbroken...

Prolly take a few days longer if not up to temp good enough... if it evrn works..
He's kicking like an eggbeater, so I think he's good so far. I'll wait for him. <3

My other boobeggs appear infertile, if they are then I will try again with fertile quail eggs. I hear quail produce as well as chickens and with less feed and space, so at least we will have eggs if placed in quarantine. I'll post pics of the adults when I get the pics, would be amazing if you could share what breed it is <3 I'll be sitting at home now with no AC so temperatures should stay more constant lol.

He's kicking like an eggbeater, so I think he's good so far. I'll wait for him. <3

My other boobeggs appear infertile, if they are then I will try again with fertile quail eggs. I hear quail produce as well as chickens and with less feed and space, so at least we will have eggs if placed in quarantine. I'll post pics of the adults when I get the pics, would be amazing if you could share what breed it is <3 I'll be sitting at home now with no AC so temperatures should stay more constant lol.

What day are the additional boobeggs on now?

Back
Top Bottom