On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Pics
Omg please share her method! I'm using drawstring baggies to keep the eggs where they belong
She just wore a tight enough bra so it would stay in place I think like a sports bra, sadly she tried it a second time and failed (failed because she had to do a lot of physical labor at the time and so it was impossible to keep in place)

She just wore a tight enough bra so it would stay in place I think like a sports bra, sadly she tried it a second time and failed (failed because she had to do a lot of physical labor at the time and so it was impossible to keep in place)
Hey that's what I do! Sports bra + drawstring baggies! Though I only need the baggies because I have six eggs shoved in there LOL

Air cell still looks saddled on the one egg, I can still see tiny footsies kicking at the membrane. The others are unchanged, but I can see veining and movement so they're okay. Still no pip 😭😭😭 come on babies!!!

I seriously admire your dedication to this! I'm glad I found to post close to hatch day. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom