On my way to getting chickens.

Welcome!
I did my masters at ETSU, and I miss that part of the country so much. Appalachia is my favorite part of the entire US. Anyway, welcome to the flock! It's a really warm and helpful community, with lots of folks eager to share their expertise. I'm still fairly new to this, and I've had lots of tricky questions addressed by the community. Happy building!
Thank you! And I did my clinical psych internship at ETSU! (a consortium of their department of psychiatry, Wautaga, and the VA). I liked Johnson City.

:welcome Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!
The chicken bug is very dangerous!!! I started stalking this forum in March, joined in May, no plans to get chickens until probably summer of 2021 (we are also building our new home) but I obsessed so much (and drove my husband crazy!) that he agreed to build me a little coop at our current home and move it to the new property when ready. So I got chickens and a beautiful coop for my 40th birthday lol
Good luck with all your planning, research and waiting... it’s gonna be brutal!! Lol

:welcome Hello from Nova Scotia and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!
The chicken bug is very dangerous!!! I started stalking this forum in March, joined in May, no plans to get chickens until probably summer of 2021 (we are also building our new home) but I obsessed so much (and drove my husband crazy!) that he agreed to build me a little coop at our current home and move it to the new property when ready. So I got chickens and a beautiful coop for my 40th birthday lol
Good luck with all your planning, research and waiting... it’s gonna be brutal!! Lol
Thank you! I am really looking forward to it.
I took my boys to Nova Scotia for a week several years ago. Beautiful place and so much good seafood!

Back
Top Bottom