1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

On my way to Tractor Supply!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by LindseyM12, Mar 4, 2011.

1. LindseyM12

LindseyM12 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    I on the way to Tractor Supply! They got chicks today and my hen went broody today! [​IMG] I am dying to get some silkies! I need more broodys!!!

2. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    Chick fever is contagious.....BYC members have been exposed severely....looks like you got it too....[​IMG]

I hope you find what you are looking for,

Ema

3. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Mine just started having a 6 chick minimum...big bummer, cuz I had picked out 4 chicks and 2 ducks...and that didn't equal 6 CHICKS. [​IMG]

4. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    Ours has always had the six chick minimum and i got 4 last year and they didnt say anything!!! But there ducks are only 2 minimum

5. LindseyM12

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    Well.... I got there and all they had was Leghorns, Light Brahmas, and meaties. [​IMG] They said that they got Bantams that morning but they got gone by noon. They said they are gonna get some more Monday so I got to get there right when they open [​IMG]

6. Emmalion

Emmalion Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Western Massachusetts
    I can imagine chick day is like Black Friday. Get there early, run in, and scoop up all the good ones [​IMG]

7. DanEP

DanEP Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    Cadiz Ky
    Yep go early Istopped after work and all they had left was 2 ducks and 4 cornish cross.

8. LindseyM12

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    I was thinking that I need to camp! Hahaha!!!

9. Jasmine1998

Jasmine1998 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2010
    Montgomery County
    I went today & saw the bins set up & was so excited. When I went over they were empty...they did not come in yet. Ours is selling cornish, ducks (did not specify breed), mixed pullets & their special was EE's for $1.99.

10. LindseyM12

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yeah, when I went they had a ton of bins but only three had chicks in the them. The rest had nothing... [​IMG] The special here is Light Brahmas [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by