On the hunt for Crevecoeurs!

marshtackynut

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 28, 2015
I am working on a recovery project for the Crevecoeur and am looking for different bloodlines that might be out there. Most of the birds I've come across are Polish crosses with large white earlobes or birds that are half the body size they should be. Anyone out
there with decent Creves? I currently have a flock of about 20 to start with but need a lot more on the ground to start making good selection for breeders.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Those are some beautiful birds you have! You may be able to find some in the Buy-Sell-Trade section, though they are such a rare breed that they are likely going to be hard to find.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. You certainly have some beautiful Crevecoeurs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in finding some more quality Crevecoeurs.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Perhaps there is a breed club for them you could join to connect with other fanciers. I have never seen one before your photos - hope you can find what you are seeking?

Back
Top Bottom