One Dozen Plus Assorted Silkie Hatching Eggs - FREE SHIPPING!

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
My birds have been laying great these past few days, so here is a great special! I have enough eggs in the incubator, so my loss is your gain!

Up for your consideration are ONE DOZEN + extra from my two pens of silkies. In one pen I have all whites, and in the other I have Blue/Black/Splash.

All my birds are bearded and most have decent crests, many with vaulted skulls. I've been hatching these myself, and I have had no fertility problems whatsoever. In the past few days, I have hatched 32 chicks out of my own flock.

I do not claim my birds are show birds - but I do think they're quite decent looking.

Okay, I hate to write this part, but due to past bidders, I now need to state this in my auctions. If you do not understand and cannot agree to these terms that are below, please do not bid!

For shipping: I will do my best to ensure the eggs leave me in excellent condition, but I will NOT guarantee that they arrive to you the same. I CANNOT CONTROL HOW THE POST OFFICE TREATS THE PACKAGE ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS!

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS PLEASE!

First person to post "SOLD" and paypal the funds to: [email protected] will be the auction winner
56206_1.jpg

56206_2.jpg

56206_3.jpg

56206_7.jpg

56206_6.jpg

56206_5.jpg

56206_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom