ONE DOZEN Silkie Eggs Just $35.00! ~WOW!~SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 11, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I would like these to ship today! I have one dozen eggs from buff, black/blue/splash and cuckoo to go out today! If you want them please let me know by posting here and send Paypal to: [email protected] The $35.00 includes shipping! Again I would like these to ship out today. Thanks all! JEN

Dont mind the funny look on my rooster, he was crowing when I took this pic. LOL [​IMG]

Here are a couple better pics of him:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  2. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Wish I had more room in my bator [​IMG] . I candled the ones I just got and on day 4 (I'm impatient and curious, since these were my first shipped eggs) and I clearly already had veins in some! Thanks Jen!
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    They're beautiful, Jen. I wish there were more money in the week. hehe
  4. scrappyroo

scrappyroo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2007
    Binghamton, New York
    I'm located in New York, think they would come by Saturday if you shipped tomorrow? I should have checked this morning but don't get on here much.
  5. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Yes they should scrappy! I can ship them out first thing in the morning. If you would like them just send paypal and I will get them on the way. JEN
  6. lost

lost Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Man i looked at some just like that he wanted 25 each had to buy all .It would have been 250 I tried to get a pair he wouldnt.They are nice that you have.My birthday is sat.I just showed my wife i got nothing she just walk away. well she said the blue was pretty though so maybe [​IMG]
  7. s6bee

s6bee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Western, NY
    Quote:It's your birthday, do what you want [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by