One duckling with the runs but not the other

Sooo here’s the scoop on their poop. It is all the same now which is a brownish yellow hue. I assume from vitamin b and nutritional yeast. After following all of your suggestions they perked right up and Goose has stopped his apparent wobble and Chicken is up and about acting in good spirits.
They have smashed much more food this afternoon than yesterday.

I really appreciate everyone on here taking time to advise me as a new duck mom. I will of course be coming here for better references and support for issues I still have yet to learn about. I was very concerned and it calmed me to know there were simple things I could do to keep my new kiddos happy.

Goose and Chicken say thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 4
Sooo here’s the scoop on their poop. It is all the same now which is a brownish yellow hue. I assume from vitamin b and nutritional yeast. After following all of your suggestions they perked right up and Goose has stopped his apparent wobble and Chicken is up and about acting in good spirits.
They have smashed much more food this afternoon than yesterday.

I really appreciate everyone on here taking time to advise me as a new duck mom. I will of course be coming here for better references and support for issues I still have yet to learn about. I was very concerned and it calmed me to know there were simple things I could do to keep my new kiddos happy.

Goose and Chicken say thank you!
And Goose and Chicken are beautiful! So happy to hear your update!!

Back
Top Bottom