One egg cracked, not in good way.. help please

She is on day 25, and they are her own backyard mixes, no Muscovy's, so probably on day 28. About 3 days from hatching.
oh that means she still have to wait so that shw wouldn't regret it..if she cracked the shell now it's not going to make it at all..and just putting it far from other eggs in case of the contaminations is all she can do now..

Wow that’s so cool, fingers crossed for both of us- yours will probably hatch not mine but still 🤞🏻And ducks or another bird?
nope i am a quailman only coturnix quail..i am too bit a busy with my homemade incubator these days since the previous ones were not accute and had to changed it to a styrofoam still air incubator which i just finished..still figuring it out about the temp and humidity levels

nope i am a quailman only coturnix quail..i am too bit a busy with my homemade incubator these days since the previous ones were not accute and had to changed it to a styrofoam still air incubator which i just finished..still figuring it out about the temp and humidity levels
Any luck for you yet? I know it’s still a few days but I’m not sure what quails do lol

Back
Top Bottom