One good, one bad, one magical

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I've been reading this book this morning: a girl called Daisy used to do this with her father (before he died), one good, bad and magical thing about every day.

Here's mine.
One good I opened my packet of chicken pieces from Woolies this lunch time fully preparing to be met with four greasy chunks of breast meat and fat, but I got instead three legs. Three LEGS! Legs are practically a novelty at Woolies.

One bad I came on BYC today to find that a number of people whom I trusted and thought I had a chance with were behaving like the silly little children I thought they weren't, hence why I am/was their friend. A couple especially I discovered probably don't give a rat's furry behind about me, which makes it worse coz it's only my fault I lay so much trust in them and forgot for a moment that I was born with the blood of one who goes through life being a third wheel... no, scrap that, a one hundred and fourth fifth wheel.

One magical I haven't thrown myself off a bridge yet!
big_smile.png

I'm curious to hear everyone else's. I might try to do one of these every day.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Collecting your thoughts together, I suppose. When you've got too many bad things happening, you can try find something good and perhaps magical that happened.
sad.png

ray's two cents :

Collecting your thoughts together, I suppose. When you've got too many bad things happening, you can try find something good and perhaps magical that happened.
sad.png

well, there is always something good that happened; youare alive!​

I'm kind of a girl. Girls need to rant and have someone listen sympathetically and share in their sorrow, not practical solutions to every problem they find
tongue.png
(That's a quote out of a book I LOVE)

I'm being really cranky right now
rant.gif
Crank, crank.
frow.gif
Hi, how are you?

ray's two cents :

I'm kind of a girl. Girls need to rant and have someone listen sympathetically and share in their sorrow, not practical solutions to every problem they find
tongue.png
(That's a quote out of a book I LOVE)

I'm being really cranky right now
rant.gif
Crank, crank.
frow.gif
Hi, how are you?

lol, i see

i'm extatic right now!
big_smile.png

ray's two cents :

Why, because of your remote talents?
pop.gif

no (i'm only good at remote ving my clock XD )
because PK reminded me of Lucid Dreaming! and if i am able to succesdfully have lucid dreams, i could go out with Miku in my dreams!
lol.png

Quote:
Nope
tongue.png
I think you're one of the pretty cool chicks round the block.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom