One good, one bad, one magical

Quote:
Yea, I did! I like this one better. The big version of it is mighty pretty, I have a copy up on my blog
big_smile.png

Awesome! is that, that ''Enter if you dare'' in your signature? How did you create it?

It's a blog, from Blogger. I had to make a Gmail account to get access, but I find Blogger really awesome to use
tongue.png

One good: Its getting colder in AZ

One bad: Dove season is a month away
sad.png

One magical: I havent thrown myself off of the Grand Canyon because dove season is a month away!
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Awesome! is that, that ''Enter if you dare'' in your signature? How did you create it?

It's a blog, from Blogger. I had to make a Gmail account to get access, but I find Blogger really awesome to use
tongue.png

oooh, blogger! might create one, been trying to for a while!

Quote:
tongue.png

Are you one of the four Australians that have viewed my blog? I stalk the stats page religiously
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

Are you one of the four Australians that have viewed my blog? I stalk the stats page religiously
tongue.png

nope, but i am looking at it now!
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.png

tongue.png

I'm actually posting a new entry right now.
old.gif

Have major headache. Too many things to think about.
caf.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png

old.gif

caf.gif

same here! and i fell out of the back of the mule and a 44 gallon drum hit me in the head, i know have a sprained wrist, explain slow writing and today i was in the back of the ute for 4 hours going around the paddocks (at least i saw two of my cattle and one had a baby!
celebrate.gif
) bouncing on shovels, crowbars, 2 dumb mutts stepping all over me, who were wet and muddy, getting a sore a*** and having them step on the wide end of the shovel, and the handle hit me in the head. and as we went around the 14'000 acre propety i had to hang on with both hands and which i couldn't with my sprained one! and had to catch the most mongrelist rooster in the morning which took 3 hours! SUCH IS LIFE! and my school is just getting.... ludicrus. bad spelling!
tongue.png

Quote:
old.gif

caf.gif

same here! and i fell out of the back of the mule and a 44 gallon drum hit me in the head, i know have a sprained wrist, explain slow writing and today i was in the back of the ute for 4 hours going around the paddocks (at least i saw two of my cattle and one had a baby!
celebrate.gif
) bouncing on shovels, crowbars, 2 dumb mutts stepping all over me, who were wet and muddy, getting a sore a*** and having them step on the wide end of the shovel, and the handle hit me in the head. and as we went around the 14'000 acre propety i had to hang on with both hands and which i couldn't with my sprained one! and had to catch the most mongrelist rooster in the morning which took 3 hours! SUCH IS LIFE! and my school is just getting.... ludicrus. bad spelling!
tongue.png

Dude. What a DAY
th.gif

Such is life, indeed. There are those days when, to quote Gerbil, life likes to squash you like a bug on a windshield
lol.png

School is indeed getting ludicrous. How many years do you have left? I'm actually getting a lot closer to graduation than I thought. How scary. I'm actually going to have to go out and get a career.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom