One good, one bad, one magical

Quote:
I noticed you've disappeared yourself
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
same here! and i fell out of the back of the mule and a 44 gallon drum hit me in the head, i know have a sprained wrist, explain slow writing and today i was in the back of the ute for 4 hours going around the paddocks (at least i saw two of my cattle and one had a baby!
celebrate.gif
) bouncing on shovels, crowbars, 2 dumb mutts stepping all over me, who were wet and muddy, getting a sore a*** and having them step on the wide end of the shovel, and the handle hit me in the head. and as we went around the 14'000 acre propety i had to hang on with both hands and which i couldn't with my sprained one! and had to catch the most mongrelist rooster in the morning which took 3 hours! SUCH IS LIFE! and my school is just getting.... ludicrus. bad spelling!
tongue.png

Dude. What a DAY
th.gif

Such is life, indeed. There are those days when, to quote Gerbil, life likes to squash you like a bug on a windshield
lol.png

School is indeed getting ludicrous. How many years do you have left? I'm actually getting a lot closer to graduation than I thought. How scary. I'm actually going to have to go out and get a career.
hide.gif

for me, 3 years, but i am finishing at grade 10! i an going to become a chook farmer, and a chook farmer i will be! hmpf!
tongue.png

and to your last comment: i just created a forum! i will send you a PM with the link when i get it set up. you can have a look.

Quote:
Dude. What a DAY
th.gif

Such is life, indeed. There are those days when, to quote Gerbil, life likes to squash you like a bug on a windshield
lol.png

School is indeed getting ludicrous. How many years do you have left? I'm actually getting a lot closer to graduation than I thought. How scary. I'm actually going to have to go out and get a career.
hide.gif

for me, 3 years, but i am finishing at grade 10! i an going to become a chook farmer, and a chook farmer i will be! hmpf!
tongue.png

and to your last comment: i just created a forum! i will send you a PM with the link when i get it set up. you can have a look.

Wow, finishing at grade 10! I've heard about people doing that: sounds like you have an exciting life coming up!
I'm aiming for a more professional path. And I am somewhat actually looking forward to the boatloads of fun stuff we get to do in Year 11 and 12
lol.png
Every year, the 12s have a massive muck-up day where they go crazy... we're planning ours already
tongue.png

Mmkay
pop.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
tongue.png

Wow, finishing at grade 10! I've heard about people doing that: sounds like you have an exciting life coming up!
I'm aiming for a more professional path. And I am somewhat actually looking forward to the boatloads of fun stuff we get to do in Year 11 and 12
lol.png
Every year, the 12s have a massive muck-up day where they go crazy... we're planning ours already
tongue.png

Mmkay
pop.gif

just waiting.... 3 long years!
hit.gif
the thing is, you cant finish at grade 10 unless you have a job, by then, i will have my chooky business!
tongue.png

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png

Mmkay
pop.gif

hit.gif
the thing is, you cant finish at grade 10 unless you have a job, by then, i will have my chooky business!
tongue.png

Hey, I've got 2 years left. Not too far off. Although I'm sure it will absolutely FLY by with all the work that's about to get dumped onto our aching shoulders.
roll.png
tongue.png

High Level physics! High Level chem! High Level maths! *runs bout like crazy chicken*

ray's two cents :

Quote:
hit.gif
tongue.png

Hey, I've got 2 years left. Not too far off. Although I'm sure it will absolutely FLY by with all the work that's about to get dumped onto our aching shoulders.
roll.png
tongue.png

High Level physics! High Level chem! High Level maths! *runs bout like crazy chicken*​

hit.gif

tongue.png

Quote:
roll.png
tongue.png

High Level physics! High Level chem! High Level maths! *runs bout like crazy chicken*

hit.gif

tongue.png

So, this chook business, will you be selling the birds, eggs, or doing breeding?

ray's two cents :

Quote:
hit.gif

tongue.png

So, this chook business, will you be selling the birds, eggs, or doing breeding?​

i will be breeding them and then selling them, and also the eggs and manure etc, etc.

Quote:
So, this chook business, will you be selling the birds, eggs, or doing breeding?

i will be breeding them and then selling them, and also the eggs and manure etc, etc.

Oh yes, can't forget the chook poo! That always comes in handy with our vegetable garden.

ray's two cents :

Quote:

Oh yes, can't forget the chook poo! That always comes in handy with our vegetable garden.​

defiently! so, what you gonna do?

Back
Top Bottom