One good, one bad, one magical

Quote:
Oh yes, can't forget the chook poo! That always comes in handy with our vegetable garden.

defiently! so, what you gonna do?

Me? Ah, just let these old ambitions swirl around in my head, earn some money, do something crazy and see as much of the world as I can
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
defiently! so, what you gonna do?

Me? Ah, just let these old ambitions swirl around in my head, earn some money, do something crazy and see as much of the world as I can
tongue.png

i want to go to east asia, Japan, India, China and Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet especially, i'm buddhist.

Quote:
tongue.png

i want to go to east asia, Japan, India, China and Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet especially, i'm buddhist.

I've been a lot of places already. I like England, and China's pretty good too! (Although quite unkempt in places)
Ooh, Buddhist. I'm sorta Christian, but not seriously. Religion's taking a back seat in my life at the moment
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

I've been a lot of places already. I like England, and China's pretty good too! (Although quite unkempt in places)
Ooh, Buddhist. I'm sorta Christian, but not seriously. Religion's taking a back seat in my life at the moment
lol.png

well, i supposed not only buddhist, i am half buddhist and half spiritulist...

Quote:
lol.png

yippiechickie.gif
That must be interesting. What do you guys believe?

ray's two cents :

Quote:

yippiechickie.gif
That must be interesting. What do you guys believe?​

i hate it when people ask that question
tongue.png

its really hard to explain!

Quote:
Yeah, I was at the library that day. The library closes at six. It's been ages since I sat in there for hours listening to music and doing nothing.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom