One. Hundred. Thousand. Dollars. Have y'all seen this?

I don't know if there is a customer base for it but if there is I would like to have about ten of those customers per year!
big_smile.png

Frankly, it just doesn't impress me.. it's not made with a chicken in mind whatsoever more humans, hey, i get it, us people like eye pleasing but not at the compromise of the chickens overall comfort and basic required functions.

Last edited:
...and after paying all that MONEY...Simon picks out then hens for you to have. Ish.....I liked learning about the different breeds and picking out what I wanted! No thanks Simon, I'll stick with our little homemade coop and sweet natured chickens! ~Beulah

I laughed so hard when I saw this. Just imagine the look on the owners face the first time the chickens do what they do (doo?!) on the lovely faux antique chair and/or chandelier!
lau.gif

"There's a sucker born every minute." David Hannum?
Seriously, he must have been talking about the rich people dumb enough to part with his money so easily.
"Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no sense?" Prov 17:16
gig.gif

Give me a grand. That would cover the materials to build, and then some. As far as the chairs, I hope they are ready for mites. Wonder what the look on their faces will be the first time a predator rips it's way inside and tears their "Simon selected" birds to shreds.
sickbyc.gif

I laughed so hard when I saw this.  Just imagine the look on the owners face the first time the chickens do what they do (doo?!) on the lovely faux antique chair and/or chandelier!  :lau
yeah ik the chickens will probably start roosting on the chandeliers and the next day you see glass broken all over the floor with injured hens and chickens. I'm sorry but chickens aren't THAT smart and luxurious

Back
Top Bottom