One less Chicken Killer In The World!!!!!

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Anyway I know up here in Maine there is always a bounty on coyotes (I believe it's the skin you have to bring in). Good hunting!
thumbsup.gif

There is no bounty on coyote in Maine.

Been hunting for close to 50 years and there has never been a bounty on them.

Quote:
Thanks, I'm just an old farmer trying to raise a few chicks to provide eggs. I'm not gonna let some worthless yote ruin my day. I also love my chicks.They bring me joy to my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coyote are considered a nuisance in PA. They have no closed season - you can kill them year round with a hunting license. Our big game opens tomorrow. If I see a yote while I'm out, I will take it. Good hunting!

Coyote are considered a nuisance in Michigan as well. They have no closed season and you can kill them year round with any hunting license.

If I even seen one on my property or when I'm hunting I will be shooting it as well. Good hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Anyway I know up here in Maine there is always a bounty on coyotes (I believe it's the skin you have to bring in). Good hunting!
thumbsup.gif

There is no bounty on coyote in Maine.

Been hunting for close to 50 years and there has never been a bounty on them.

Really? My neighbor had told me there was one. Perhaps it was awhile again and no longer exsists. I am in west gardiner
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom