One of my girls died today; how to dispose?

Have you given him any peas yet??? That's my ducks favorite treats!!!
My ducks are fascinated by my jewelry too. When my KCs were babies, they used to let me hold them and one of them always tried nibbling on my Monroe!!!

James' favorite treat ever is peas! I normally thaw some out in a bowl of water, and he goes to down on it!
When they were ducklings and they swam in the tub, I'd throw some in and watch them dive and swim around to get them!

I've been trying to find more treats for him. Jess loved mashed strawberries in yogurt.

Last edited:
James will sometimes nibble on some cat/dog food but he's not head over heels for it. He's a picky little bugger
lol.png

I've wanted to try mealworms! I've also wanted to maybe throw some minnows into his pool for him?

Ok, phones almost dead and my puppy ate my inside charger! Gotta put it in the jeep for a while! I'm gonna go stare in the incubator and convince a couple of duck eggs to hatch while I'm watching!!!

One of these days I plan on getting a harness and leash so I can take James to the barn, and out and about more! When I do, I'll be sure to get lots of pictures of that too!

Back
Top Bottom