One of my girls REALLY likes pizza!

Ken H

Songster
10 Years
May 21, 2009
With all other food and treats my girls eat side by side without dispute,though stealing is common. But with a slice of pizza, all bets are off with one of my ISA Browns. She aggressivly pecks any who come near her pizza. She eats the topping first then the bread. She can't quite eat a whole slice by herself, but she sure tries.

mine love pizza too...they also like bacon
hide.gif

hmmmmm there is never leftover pizza at my house......I have a cat that is CRAZY about pizza and the dogs would not never let me get out in the yard with leftover pizza either.....
smile.png
But I am sure the chickens would not say 'No'....

Never saw a piece of leftover pizza. What's that?
wink.png

Mine LOVE ham, bacon, and chicken.
roll.png
What the dogs don't end up eating, or anything that I need to dispose of, it's gone in minutes! Once saw a chicken running through the yard with a drumstick!

Ours LOVE pizza also. We really like veggie pizza and are lucky enough to get most from our garden. But the crust, oh my!!! Watch out. There are no manners when then get down to the crust.

I'm with the others that don't understand what that "leftover" thing is...cold pizza is best!!! As for my chickies, I know it's kinda sick but...We processed 3 of them and it was very tasty, but there were bits that I was too lazy to pick off the bone, so I threw the carcasses to the chickens. I thought of it as recycling, my mom just thought it was nasty
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom