1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

One of my pibbles has found a home with a BYC member ..... :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by hunterjumper999, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    [​IMG]

Pacheeno (because his nose looked like it had a scar at birth) as we call him is going to live with Ashley and her family .

I feel bad now because I deleted my messages and dont actually know who Ashley IS on byc... but its the thought that counts!

I'm sure she'll wander in and post [​IMG]

2. chickenlips1954

chickenlips1954 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    He's adorable! Love pittys!

3. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Awww, is that a sweet face or what? [​IMG] I am so happy to hear he found a great home with a BYC member--what a great story! I just took in a foster dog today myself, and I'd love it if that's how her story ends, too. [​IMG]

4. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    [​IMG]
    That is awesome! I love being able to watch them grow up after seeing their puppy pictures for 8 weeks.

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Such a cutie pie! My DD and her hubby got each other a puppy (Yes, thats 2) for Christmas from a friends accidental breeding. They are such wonderful puppies.

6. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Im so excited to get him!! He will be very loved! We might just even keep that name. It will either be that or Brody. I do like Pacino though! Ill continue to post updated pictures of him here for everyone!!! [​IMG]

7. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    I take it a "pibble" is and endearing name for a pitbull? Sorry - I feel out of the loop! [​IMG]
    Very cute!!!

8. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Quote:Correct. Gotta do something for their namesake. Most have a horrible misconception about the breed... [​IMG] Sad really.. they dont know what theyre missing!

9. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    He looks so velvety soft in that picture I just want to pet him through my monitor...

That is my favorite pitbull color!

10. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    Quote:ooh that's exactly what I was thinking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by