One proud papa!

TheOLDNewChick

I'm an original
12 Years
Jun 12, 2007
Tioga, Louisiana
So, he did it. Stud Muffin, my little broody roo, hatched out one of two eggs. Well, I'm not sure if the other one is hatching or not, I only lifted him up long enough to see a chick... then I squealed, danced around a bit, and rushed in here to tell you guys... It's cold outside, so I plugged the bator back up and I'm gonna bring the chick and perhaps the egg inside. Not that I don't trust him to care for them, just for the sake of my own sanity. I won't sleep otherwise. I'd feel bad if I went out there tomorrow to two frozen chicks...

Your going to take that chickie away from that poor roo?? after all that work he did?
smile.png
That is so awesome, he actually sat the whole 21 days? amazing
ep.gif

Sorry Henry, I already took them. It was getting dark. But I'll take pics of them in the bator if you want..? And I can get pics of the roo tomorrow. It was cold and getting dark, and I just wanted them inside. No time for pics

There's a pic of him on a thread I have in the me, my chickens, my family board. I guess I need to take more, you people are very demanding. It's been wet and gushy outside and I'm sick... But I have a photography assignment due monday anyway. Guess I'll get out and take pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom