one quail

Pearlywhitecity

Chirping
Jun 7, 2019
Can anyone say if one quail is truly happy by herself?? i dont know alot about them but i had two and the other one died the other day and i can not find any grown ones close by. i can find babies...can you put babies with a grown one?

I think she would be happier with buddies.

You could raise the babies up for a couple of weeks and then integrate them once they are a little closer to her size.

Did your other one show any symptoms before it passed?

Can anyone say if one quail is truly happy by herself?? i dont know alot about them but i had two and the other one died the other day and i can not find any grown ones close by. i can find babies...can you put babies with a grown one?
I think she would be happier with buddies.

You could raise the babies up for a couple of weeks and then integrate them once they are a little closer to her size.

Did your other one show any symptoms before it passed?
x2....i have added newbies to my flock @2-3 weeks and have put adults in with my grow-outs @ same age......I would get some babies and put them in with her at 2-3 weeks and see how they do!! she will definitely be happier with friends!

i think she would be too. Um she just started laying around alot she was like that for like a week maybe. she didnt eat and drink as much but did still eat and drink and she dust bathed too. im not sure what symptoms you mean??

Back
Top Bottom