ONE THOUSAND...

Quote:
lol.....
duc.gif

Quote:
Than just log in and you won't see it. Pretty simple. As a follower of Christ it just makes
me laugh anyways. I doubt Jesus would take it seriously. Why should you?

Quote:
Hey, I'm an open book.
tongue.png

LCRT however likes to keep people guessing. I'm stillt trying to figure out how he
got the ground to shake and chickens eyes to glow red last time I visited him.

Quote:
Hey, I'm an open book.
tongue.png

LCRT however likes to keep people guessing. I'm stillt trying to figure out how he
got the ground to shake and chickens eyes to glow red last time I visited him.

lol.png

Quote:
That's funny, until this post I've never even heard of you. It always cracks me up when someone posts that they know all about LCRT.

I guess you are relying on gossip & fiction.

On the other hand, people like PC & SeminoleWind probably do know more about me, since we interact on other message boards & have chatted through PM's & emails.

Basically what I'm saying Bawkadoodledoo, is that you know SQUAT about the real LCRT.

Quote:
and why is that bad?
tongue.png
satanic jewlery?

Mac Momma, there are a bunch of UN-family oriented ads at the bottom of BYC that you can see if you don't log in. It makes me wonder what potential members think when they lurk on this site. Thanks for bringing it up.

Quote:
and why is that bad?
tongue.png
satanic jewlery?

Mac Momma, there are a bunch of UN-family oriented ads at the bottom of BYC that you can see if you don't log in. It makes me wonder what potential members think when they lurk on this site. Thanks for bringing it up.

I've got screen captures of some of the funnier one's. Too bad I can't share since this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY site.

Satanic jewelry ads would be tame in comparison

Back
Top Bottom