One very LARGE chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Im gonna say Brazilian Giagantica. They are only in Brazil at the moment but the are people in the states who are working on getting them over. They are Suppose to be a meat bird from what I understand, as well as for looks (if you can believe it!) But my info is not bullet proof

Quote:
LOL I know, right?? I just kept thinking..."cool chicken...I wanna see the dude's face!"
gig.gif

Quote:
LOL I know, right?? I just kept thinking..."cool chicken...I wanna see the dude's face!"
gig.gif

right...? i thought i was the only one that thought a farmer's tan was sexy... HAHAHAHA...

Quote:
i photoshop for money... and that is no photoshop...

I dont believe that is a photoshop. I have seen other orientals that are 'unbelievable' except I know the guys that own them.

Quote:
gig.gif

right...? i thought i was the only one that thought a farmer's tan was sexy... HAHAHAHA...

Quote:
i photoshop for money... and that is no photoshop...

Farmer's tans are
droolin.gif
cuz ya know it's a man that knows how to put in a hard days work!!!
love.gif

Got to be fake his arms don't even look like they are staining to hold a 18 POUND chicken for reall come on u would see some gains or somthin in his arms or definition thats is due to waight Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom