\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

LRIGHT PEEPS.

FROST, LILY, CP, I SEE YOU ALL O LINE.

(Valley)
Misae looked around for Hinto. She reached over and nudged Dark Night. "Do you know where Hinto is?" She nickered.

(Mountain)
Smoke stood at the very edge of Flat peak, looking down over his territory. He arched his neck proudly, letting the wind comb through his short mane.

Chumani nickerd to Bluebird. "Bluebird, come here. I want to be in the first band that goes out to graze this morning."
Bluebird scampered up to her. "Okay!" She replied cheerfully.
Chumani looked around, wondering who else wanted to gograze in sun soak field before valley herd got there.

ALRIGHT PEEPS.

FROST, LILY, CP, I SEE YOU ALL O LINE.

(Valley)
Misae looked around for Hinto. She reached over and nudged Dark Night. "Do you know where Hinto is?" She nickered.

(Mountain)
Smoke stood at the very edge of Flat peak, looking down over his territory. He arched his neck proudly, letting the wind comb through his short mane.

Chumani nickerd to Bluebird. "Bluebird, come here. I want to be in the first band that goes out to graze this morning."
Bluebird scampered up to her. "Okay!" She replied cheerfully.
Chumani looked around, wondering who else wanted to gograze in sun soak field before valley herd got there.

(Oh my Starclan I just got on 0_o)

Dark Night shakes his head silently to Misae's question

Last edited:
Star light opened her eyes, feeling as if she had more strength. She couldn't stand up, but she could now sit up.~

Hinto turned his tired gaze to the young mare. "Feeling any better?" He queried gently.

(Oh my Starclan I just got on 0_o)

Dark Night shakes his head silently to Misae's question

Misae snorted impatiently. "I'm going to go look for him" she stated boldly.
(Somebody stop her before she gets attacked by coyotes! XD)

NUUUUUU I HAVE TO GO!!!!:he FROST! Carry the torch! :frow

Hinto turned his tired gaze to the young mare. "Feeling any better?" He queried gently.
Misae snorted impatiently. "I'm going to go look for him" she stated boldly.
(Somebody stop her before she gets attacked by coyotes! XD)

NUUUUUU I HAVE TO GO!!!!:he FROST! Carry the torch! :frow

Dark Night frowned slightly "Wouldn't do that if I was you" he mumbled quietly

(Why you put so much pressure on me ;-; I shall take on to my new duty with pride * salutes *)

Back
Top Bottom