\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

(Hm... After the battle, I'll have Twilight come back and tell Tue rest of the herd that they won, and then Jade can take all the horses to the field, since it has a bunch of good plants growing around its edge)

(Ok sure.)

"We'll lead the up to the field." Jade told Lilly. "Then they can graze and have lots of sunshine."

Smoke stepped forward and stepped on a dry branch, snapping it in two.

Hinto's head flew up, his nostrils flaring.

Smoke let out a wild whinny, then charged into the unsuspecting valley herd horses.

Misae squealed with shock as horses began pouring out of the trees.

Smoke stepped forward and stepped on a dry branch, snapping it in two.

Hinto's head flew up, his nostrils flaring.

Smoke let out a wild whinny, then charged into the unsuspecting valley herd horses.

Misae squealed with shock as horses began pouring out of the trees.

Swift reacted quickly and charged towards the on coming Mountain herd

~

Frost followed her fellow herd members into the Sun-soaked field.

Misae and Twilight collided, whinnying furiously. Misae reared and began slamming her hooves into Twilight's sleek hide. She sprang forward and whipped her elegant neck around to bite Misae in the flank, evoking a wild squeal.

Smoke ran at Swift, slamming his small, sturdy body into her, then hammering her side with his teeth.

Jade winced when she heard the shrieks coming from the forest. Then she turned to Lilly. "Come with me to help the injured." she commanded.

"Okay" Lilly nickerd obediently, trotting after Jade. "The rest of you, come, I doubt valley herd will win" She called over her shoulder.

(Say Night Flower is at the battlefield with the rest of her herd ;))

Back
Top Bottom