\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Hinto hesitated, trying to clear his mind enough to think of a plan, when Misae squealed with fright and rage. He wheeled around and charged at her attacker, then herded her away from the battle. "Run!" He hissed, "there are too many of them, and we can't fight them and win one-on-one like this." And the two took off across the valley to camp.

Frost gives a proud nod as her opponent turns around and runs away with another Valley horse, she then quickly turned to face anyone from Valley that was still near her

(Okay, Sarah, I need to go to bed. We can continue the battle tomorrow - and I have WiFi back on my computer!!! :woot night guys! You can keep "fighting" if you want ;))

~Paytah squealed in an equal mix of rage and satisfaction that Smoke had risen to his challenge. He let Smoke push him up into a full, teetering rear; but then Paytah flung his entire weight forward and shoved Smoke down, his teeth scoring Smoke's cheek as the two massive stallions were shoved back to the ground by gravity's inevitable force.~

Smoke shoved himself forward with his hind legs, almost pushing Paytah down onto his haunches, and slashed his teeth across his neck in retaliation. "Thanks for the battle scar!" He thundered, both sarcastically and honestly.

~Paytah's dark eyes widened with immeasurable hatred. He let himself be shoved back, then he dug his sharpened hooves into the lush grass, that had fed so many generations of Valley Herd horses, and lunged for another bite, ears pinned impossibly far back. His teeth dove into the side of Smoke's thick neck and ground his dulled molars around slightly to break the surface of the dun's toughened skin before Paytah wrenched his teeth free, brutally ripping a sizable chunk of hair away.~

Last edited:
~Paytah's dark eyes widened with immeasurable hatred. He let himself be shoved back, then he dug his sharpened hooves into the lush grass, that had fed so many generations of Valley Herd horses, and lunged for another bite, ears pinned impossibly far back. His teeth dove into the side of Smoke's thick neck and ground his dulled molars around slightly to break the surface of the dun's toughened skin before Paytah wrenched his teeth free, brutally ripping a sizable chunk of hair away.~

Smoke held back a squeal, and instead let out a furious neigh of rage and annoyance. He stood head to tail with Paytah and started hammering his hindquarters with his strong teeth,making sure to rub his bloody wound on the stallion.

Smoke held back a squeal, and instead let out a furious neigh of rage and annoyance. He stood head to tail with Paytah and started hammering his hindquarters with his strong teeth,making sure to rub his bloody wound on the stallion.

(I know I have to have Paytah loose- I can't imagine how dented his pride will be.... :lau)
~Paytah skitttered aside, his flank stinging from Smoke's accurate barrage of bites. He gnashed his teeth together in the very same rage than pulsed through him like the wildfires that were so familiar to the horses; he loped in a tight circle around Smoke, his back hooves flailing out in high arches, along Smoke's legs, as he drew closer. We're just playing like colts. Neither of us is really fighting, Paytah realized, but made no move to fight closer combat.~

Last edited:
(I know I have to have Paytah loose- I can't imagine how dented his pride will be.... :lau)
~Paytah skitttered aside, his flank stinging from Smoke's accurate barrage of bites. He gnashed his teeth together in the very same rage than pulsed through him like the wildfires that were so familiar to the horses; he loped in a tight circle around Smoke, his back hooves flailing out in high arches, along Smoke's legs, as he drew closer. We're just playing like colts. Neither of us is really fighting, Paytah realized, but made no move to fight closer combat.~

Smoke wheeled around the opposite direction that Paytah was moving in, and slammed his forequarters into the stallion's chest, reaching down with his head grab his fragile leg, almost breaking it, but not (;)).

"Okay" Lilly nickerd obediently, trotting after Jade. "The rest of you, come, I doubt valley herd will win" She called over her shoulder.
(Say Night Flower is at the battlefield with the rest of her herd
wink.png
)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner!

Jade nodded her white head. She started trotting to the field.

Back
Top Bottom