\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

(Every single equine I own is wounded. 0_O :lau)
~Otaktay kicked back in instantaneous retaliation, not even looking back to aim his kick. "It could very well be," he observed to Flood without twitching at his pouring wound, feeling how his hooves connected on her flesh with a rush of maniacal satisfaction.~
~

Misae pulled back quickly, but not as if she had been surprised. She tested her weight on her now wounded shoulder, and leaned on the opposite side, flicking her tail casually.
~
Flood gazed at Misae. "What is your name, yearling?" He snorted calmly.
~
Misae turned her gaze to the powers stallion and traced his outline with her keen eyes. "Misae" she replied idly. "Who's your little scum friend over her?" She sneered, glaring at Otaktay.

(Every single equine I own is wounded. 0_O :lau)
~Otaktay kicked back in instantaneous retaliation, not even looking back to aim his kick. "It could very well be," he observed to Flood without twitching at his pouring wound, feeling how his hooves connected on her flesh with a rush of maniacal satisfaction.~
~

Misae pulled back quickly, but not as if she had been surprised. She tested her weight on her now wounded shoulder, and leaned on the opposite side, flicking her tail casually.
~
Flood gazed at Misae. "What is your name, yearling?" He snorted calmly.
~
Misae turned her gaze to the powers stallion and traced his outline with her keen eyes. "Misae" she replied idly. "Who's your little scum friend over her?" She sneered, glaring at Otaktay.

~Otaktay's snout twitched. "The little scum-bag has a name," he huffed, his sarcasm escalating swiftly with irritation at her continual undermining. "It's Otaktay. I wonder if you know what that means."~

~Otaktay's snout twitched. "The little scum-bag has a name," he huffed, his sarcasm escalating swiftly with irritation at her continual undermining. "It's Otaktay. I wonder if you know what that means."~

"No, I don't." Misae snorted, her hatred for burros beginning to settle slightly. "But I wouldn't be surprised if it meant 'he who eats pine bark" she hissed.
~
this is going to be interesting Flood thought, cocking his hind leg.

(Okay I need sleep. Night)

"No, I don't." Misae snorted, her hatred for burros beginning to settle slightly. "But I wouldn't be surprised if it meant 'he who eats pine bark" she hissed.
~
this is going to be interesting Flood thought, cocking his hind leg.

(Okay I need sleep. Night)

~Otaktay's teeth clamped together in frustration. "He who kills many" he whispered with a burning glare at the impudent yearling, "and he who does not wish to have to add you to his list of victims."~

Last edited:
~Otaktay's teeth clamped together in frustration. "He who kills many" he whispered with a burning glare at the impudent yearling, "and he who does not wish to have to add you to his list of victims."~

Flood held back a snicker as e saw how annoyed his friend was becoming. "You,come with me" e rumbled at Misae, so was till glaring spears at Otaktay. When he didn't move e stamped his hoof ad bean to herd er away, nipping and kicking her hard t times in oder t keep her moving. "Go" he snorted. "Otaktay, figure out what to do with that filly, I'll deal with this one." He whinnied over his shoulder.

Flood held back a snicker as e saw how annoyed his friend was becoming. "You,come with me" e rumbled at Misae, so was till glaring spears at Otaktay. When he didn't move e stamped his hoof ad bean to herd er away, nipping and kicking her hard t times in oder t keep her moving. "Go" he snorted. "Otaktay, figure out what to do with that filly, I'll deal with this one." He whinnied over his shoulder.

(Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... what other filly?!?!
1f611.png
I'm so incredibly dense my head is screaming at me...)
(And I think your H key is glitching! :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom