\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

~Once at the edge of the forest, Paytah firmly dug his hooves into the dirt and spun in a neat circle to face the barreling Smoke. I won't be chased out like a colt. No matter how injured I am,~

Smoke slowed his charge briefly, then continued to run at Paytah, his eyes gleaming with malevolent joy. "Run while you still can!" He roared.

~Paytah stood firmly, not a single hair or muscle twitching. He stared the wild-eyed and maniacal Smoke down with icy disdain, completely ignoring the looming threat of being pummeled into obliterated dust.~

~Paytah stood firmly, not a single hair or muscle twitching. He stared the wild-eyed and maniacal Smoke down with icy disdain, completely ignoring the looming threat of being pummeled into obliterated dust.~

Smoke bore down on Paytah, then barely swerved at the very last second, running his side right against Paytah, causing him to stumble sideways. He rounded sharply around his hindquarters and stood side by side with him, before flinging his broad head at Paytah's more refined one, and gashing his jaw. "Now, I've given you one final battle scar. I won't say it again. " leave"

Last edited:
Hi so I just subscribed are there any open mares

Hi Dakota! Welcome to One Will Reign! :frow Are you interested in making a character? If so, please thoroughly read and follow the guidelines on the first page. ;) And by, open mares, do you mean open for a mate?
~Sarah, the secondary administrator of this RP. ;)

Or can I create a horse if so I want to be a strawberry roan with the name Atsila which means fire in Cherokee which is my heritage if you don't mind and you can put me in whatever herd

Name: Astila (fire)

Age (in seasons): 40 (10 years)

Herd: mountain heard

Personality: friendly but when threatened will fight back, flirty

Color: strawberry roan

Markings: star,strip connected

Description of bodily attributes: larger mare flaxen main and tail

Mate/crush (please specify which): open

Parents: she was abandoned as a young foal

Siblings: none that she knows of

Foals: none

History: was abandoned as a young foul at 7 seasons found her way to the mountain herd and was taken in and cared for

Other: shocked blue eyes, long main that falls down neck

Username: youngchick12

Last edited:
Anyone still on
1f60f.png

Back
Top Bottom