Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the buffs and bcm......will offer 6+ Welsummers (standard)

Hope I worded it ok....can't wait.....sprinkle hen dust on the buffs

Last edited:
Nice, Welsummers! Now I really wish I had some space!

Does anyone hatch during winter or will we call thread's end then and start the thread over in the spring? The last person could send the first person eggs.

I know my bator is on its last hatch for the year, unless I sneak some of my own eggs in.

It should pick up a little in the fall and then will slow down again around December. Come March it should be in full swing again.

I plan on hatching all year if I can. Since I keep my babies in the house it will work for me. That is if I keep getting eggs.

Is anyone interested in either Coturnix or button quail eggs. My cochin's have almost stopped laying and I still owe eggs on them.

If anyone is interested in them Please let me know. I would love the Welsummers.

Thanks,
Teresa

Quote:
The winter is when I do hatch. It is mostly just you northerners that are playing along now. I would take these Wellies if it were winter, or at least cooler.

I wait til fall and spring right now its to hot to hatch. I ahve shut down my bator til it cools off. I ahve a small bator running just with my buttons eggs in it andf thats it. Plus I realy need to get rid of a bunch of birds before I add anymore. I will be looking for stnadrad cochins eggs in the fall since I have lost my roos from the heat.

current offer:
Quote:
I dont suppose you have them in bantam size do you ? always looking for bantam cochins and/or silkies
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom