Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah my girls are still on strike
and i owe some eggs but im checking into haveing chicks of good or better quality than mine to the people i owe eggs too . i hope they wouldnt mind a set of guarenteed chicks verses a batch of eggs that anything can happen too on the trip

Quote:
Not mine. I am getting 4 dozen or more per day. My problem is most of our breeds are free ranging together for the summer so the eggs are not pure.

Quote:
To answer your question, yes they would be acceptable. Mixed colors doesn't mean mixed breed, so they'd go through.

Are you taking the cochins then?

Quote:
To answer your question, yes they would be acceptable. Mixed colors doesn't mean mixed breed, so they'd go through.

Are you taking the cochins then?

Sorry no I just did not know if that would be ok. Just incase I did see something I could use or like. Msbear told me all about it at the last swap When she kept putting the Java's she hatched in my face.
barnie.gif
. knowing hubby was watching ......
Once again sorry for the mix up. Hope I did not stall the chain.

Last edited:
Quote:
If you're referring to me . . . . No, I don't mind.

Yes I'm reffering to yo renegade as well as pidgey and soulsong

ok i have heard from soulsong and renegaderidgefarm , but i have yet to hear back from pidgey

i have contacted some people and im awaiting a return from them, if they are comfortable to ship still .... although it will cost me a bit more for the started birds or chicks but to me its worth it to get these three people what i owe them, and them to not have to waste anymore time , so im hopeing to get the started birds out to them

Last edited:
Quote:

Can we see pic's of the Blue/Black Cochins copperpatina? I'd love to accept this offer but I'm afraid I would bring the chain to a halt if I offered 6+ extras Coturnix Quail eggs?

copperpatina are you still offering the standard blue/black Cochins??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom