Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't know where to post this . So I'm putting it here . renegaderidgefarm you did a awsome job packageing the sizzles I grabed awhile back on here . I had 5 hatch out those you sent . They are addorable . Thanks Tammy

Quote:

Can we see pic's of the Blue/Black Cochins copperpatina? I'd love to accept this offer but I'm afraid I would bring the chain to a halt if I offered 6+ extras Coturnix Quail eggs?

copperpatina are you still offering the standard blue/black Cochins??

like it already isnt frozen lol

Quote:
That is GREAT!
ya.gif

Pictures Please!!!!
bow.gif

Quote:
Can we see pic's of the Blue/Black Cochins copperpatina? I'd love to accept this offer but I'm afraid I would bring the chain to a halt if I offered 6+ extras Coturnix Quail eggs?

copperpatina are you still offering the standard blue/black Cochins??

like it already isnt frozen lol

ROFL true!! I'm just waiting to hear back from her and I might go ahead and take the eggs...

53887_imag0566.jpg
53887_imag0567.jpg
Here are a couple of photos they are only a few days old , they aren't all that happy about haveing their pics taken .
53887_imag0575.jpg
It's hard to tell their colors , they aren't what the egg suggested for colors , I have 2 that were marked white and look very blue . I cann't wait to see them grow . I'd grab them again if they get offered , so far in all the eggs I've had shipped these are the best hatch I've had . Thanks again . Tammy .B

Last edited:
Donnie your inbox is full on BYC... Or if someone can contact him, please let him know. Trying to get him a chicken.

ok well I'll leave the Cochins up to the next person who wants them.... hope someone can get this started 'again'.

Gordonhillfarm those are too cute. Thanks for sharing them. I'm glad my eggs hatched good for you!! I have rearranged my sizzles and now have them with different roos but I will keep you posted.

sorry been off line my puters down so can't post pics right now these are the same I offered back in the spring that alot of you took me up on, and yes can still offer these eggs the girls are laying like crazy

Quote:

((on going current offer))

My hens are still laying. I'll be trying to wind down on hatching very soon
hide.gif

If any one was to offer up something I cant resist. I would sure to grab them up.
Even might be up for a side trade, for pure Ameraucana eggs or bantam Cochin's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom