Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Slater1995! I sent you a PM.
They are not hatchery stock nor are they production. I do have a production Red hen in there with them but her eggs are distinctly different (plus she went broody last month and hasnt started laying yet). I got them from a friend who has been breeding them for a number of years (not sure how long but longer than I've known her) so while I know they arent hatchery I have no clue if they are show quality.
Hope that helps!

I should be able to play again in a month or so, I'm finally getting my pens done!
ya.gif
I just tonight put my silkies in their own pen, too bad only 1 is old enough to lay
hmm.png
Can't wait
clap.gif

I'll take the Bob Whites and offer Pure bred Black Tailed White Japanese Bantams, show lines, short leg x short leg, guaranteed doz eggs. You will loose at least 1/4 before the hatch to lethal gene. Unless you want Buckeye, that may or may not be mixed with buff orpington.
frow.gif
Hi lamike!

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine! I have a friend who would kill for these!

I'll offer 12 Golden Lakenvelders up for your swapping pleasure!

Quote:

Mine!! I can't resist, I don't care who it makes mad!!
lau.gif

I'll offer 36 coturnix eggs to hopefully make it fair. I have all the colors in my siggy in the same pen right now. Mostly I've been hatching goldens and tibetans/tuxedos but usually get some browns and whites too. I've only had 2 cinnamons hatch this year, but I don't hatch the eggs all that much.

I have some silkies and d'uccles that are separated, though they don't lay too much right now. I can add any of their eggs (if I get any) to sweeten the pot
smile.png
Otherwise it's all mixed-breed chickens, LF and bantam.

Last edited:
Quote:

Mine!! I can't resist, I don't care who it makes mad!!
lau.gif

I'll offer 36 coturnix eggs to hopefully make it fair. I have all the colors in my siggy in the same pen right now. Mostly I've been hatching goldens and tibetans/tuxedos but usually get some browns and whites too. I've only had 2 cinnamons hatch this year, but I don't hatch the eggs all that much.

I have some silkies and d'uccles that are separated, though they don't lay too much right now. I can add any of their eggs (if I get any) to sweeten the pot
smile.png
Otherwise it's all mixed-breed chickens, LF and bantam.

Shelley is there any way you can do the jumbo browns only?
Can you tell me what size the other colors are and etc are they going to be pure or mixed, you can pm me if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom