Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, alright! I'll take the standard blue/black cochins and offer 6+ guinea eggs. Have hatched whites, pieds and pearls from these.

And copper - if you have any frizzled possibilities, I'd take those too!
cool.png

Last edited:
Are you kidding? I missed the Cochins? I have a client that wants some...dangit.

I was going to offer up some Golden Lakenvelders.

And I missed them by minutes?? (insert bad words here)

Last edited:
someone take the guineas soooo... I can offer up cochins again, LOL (I really will if someone wants them)

Barred Rocks forever, jenjscott: In an attempt to curb my obsessive hatching (just ask anyone...I usually have 5-6 incubators going...)

I have avoided all swaps, auctions, sales, trains, etc.

I slipped a bit just then and looked, and it was just what a customer had been asking for!

hide.gif

can possibly offer silkies as well.
They just started laying again (all 3 hens went broody at the same time!)
white and red roos over black and partridge hens, plus 2 white pullets who should be laying anytime now (and may be the ones who actually started)
Of the chicks I have hatched myself I have gotten whites, blacks and partridge. I will post pics of them in a bit.
(only one odd colored one, black and red splash I think, its only 3 weeks but its black feathers are starting to show some red/buff mixed in.)
But for the most part just standard colors.
here is one of the partridge babies ( have to upload pics of the others)

Last edited:
here are the rest of the babies,
Rhode Island Chick

white silkie chick 6 weeks old

black silkie chick 6 weeks old (by the way the partridge chicks above are from same hatch as these two)

the only odd one (I have hatched 20 chicks so far from my mixed flock and this is the only odd color)
3weeks old

Current offer 6+ Rhode Island Reds or 6+ Silkies

Quote:
Are the RIR's from hatchery or breeder. (Are the considered production) I have some hatchery ones, but I want some "Real Ones" that will be good to show for fair next year. I also need a partrige silkie. I don't want to take your offer just yet. All I have to offer are Cortnix and button quail. My birds are just starting to lay. My Cornish Rock hen layed her first egg yesterday, but i don't have a roo for her. (we ate him 2 weeks ago) I have a sexlink and a BLRW that we are going to cross with her. I have bantam Cochins but they are really slow right now and I also have some OEG that just started laying. If anyone is interested in any of these, I would like to take th offer, but I don't want to stall the chain. So please speak up.

Thanks,
Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom