Category 3
20201113_133512.jpg
20201113_133745.jpg
20201113_133507.jpg

Attachments

• 20201113_133535.jpg
    20201113_133535.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 0
Alright. @Jersey giant lover hasn't been active since October 6. It's late November and this comp started at the beginning of September. @Love my chickens 25 is right, this contest probably isn't going to get judged by them any time soon. I'm calling on anybody who wants to judge, but especially @casportpony @Weeg and @Eggcessive @aart and @black_cat I feel like at least one of you guys has judging experience. If you want to judge, comment on my profile and I'll let you know if you are good to judge. Let's give this contest and everyone who entered closure : )

Last edited:
All right, I just went through the thread and tallied all the chickens up into their respective breeds and categories. Please know that there will be some error, I accidentally put some silkies in the large chicken category and I might have counted wrong, but I'm pretty sure I got the majority right. This is just an approximation for anybody who wants to judge a specific category.
Bantam category 1: 5 unsexed and 1 male
Bantam category 2: 1 female
Bantam category 3: 4 males 3 females
Ducks category 2: 2 females
Large chickens category 1: 3 unsexed 1 male
Large chickens category 2: 2 females
Large chickens category 3: 1 male 9 females.

All right, I just went through the thread and tallied all the chickens up into their respective breeds and categories. Please know that there will be some error, I accidentally put some silkies in the large chicken category and I might have counted wrong, but I'm pretty sure I got the majority right. This is just an approximation for anybody who wants to judge a specific category.
Bantam category 1: 5 unsexed and 1 male
Bantam category 2: 1 female
Bantam category 3: 4 males 3 females
Ducks category 2: 2 females
Large chickens category 1: 3 unsexed 1 male
Large chickens category 2: 2 females
Large chickens category 3: 1 male 9 females.
i can judge ducks and bantams?

Back
Top Bottom