Online Sites for Oyster Feed

juniverse

Songster
10 Years
Nov 3, 2013
Hi guys,

My Mallard is laying eggs and I would like to make sure she has plenty of calcium!
What brand and website do you recommend me purchasing Oyster Meal for my feathered fluff ball?

Thanks for any help! :)

Hi guys,

My Mallard is laying eggs and I would like to make sure she has plenty of calcium!
What brand and website do you recommend me purchasing Oyster Meal for my feathered fluff ball?

Thanks for any help! :)
Can you buy at your feed store, I just buy reg Oyster shell for poultry.

I am located in Lake Forest, CA. We don't have a feed store in town (use to but out of business). :-(

I am located in Lake Forest, CA. We don't have a feed store in town (use to but out of business). :-(
I think ordering online would cost alot for shipping, are you close to another town that may have a TSC they carry it but also My Pet Chicken sells oyster shell in smaller bags so might check with them.

Hi there! I will try to see if there is something around Orange County, but I like online convenience. ;-)

Hi there! I will try to see if there is something around Orange County, but I like online convenience. ;-)
My Pet Chicken on line of Jeffers, possibly McMurray on line ground up egg shells too. those if ground up good could be put in their feed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom