online small chick orders?

The only place I have heard of that sells in that small of quantity is MyPetChicken.com - I am not sure that they can ship to Canada. Have you tried searching for local or semi-local BYCers that you might be able to meet up with? Good luck!

No.

If you want sussex chicks, I *might* have three or so spares in a few weeks, depending what if anything hatches from my current (first!) setting in the incubator. Otherwise, you'll have to find other relatively local breeders.

You can get just 3 chicks from Jason at Performance Poultry but it's almost 2 hrs' drive IIRC and he may be booked for the season anyhow.

Good luck,

Pat

ok that would be good pat let me know how the hatch goes , and all the eggs i just got and hatched were from jason lol at performance poultry
lol.png

You have Ideal Hatchery that does small orders but includes males for warm, so long as they add up to 25 chicks. Also Meyer's, which is who I'm going with this year and have heard great things about. Meyer's preforms small orders (I'm going with 8) but you have to order a heating pack to insure all if not most make the trip with less body warmth than an order with 25 chicks. And MyPetChicken will do small orders but the price will be higher and the risk of mortality will also increase.

Not sure if any send to Canada. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom