Online Swap!

I currently have a six month old Road Island Red rooster. I raised him, that is my broody hen did, with other chickens. He is already quite big. I hope to find him someone who would want to breed him. He would be good for someone looking to raise meat birds.
I am located in CO.

I'm located in Indiana near Chicago,IL.
If your wanting anything I listed please send me your offer of trades! I always love trading for new bloodlines! I don't have any preferences. Just open to offers and can ship!
- WOULD LOVE Mountain Quails if anyone knows of anyone with them!
I have:
  1. Muscovy Ducks of many colors - Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, Ducklings, Juveniles, and Adults.
  2. Quails- Many Different Breeds and Colors- Fresh Eating Eggs, Hatching Eggs, chicks, Juveniles, and Adults
------------------------------------
Muscovy Colors:
-Black
-White
-Chocolate
-Blue
-Blue Fawn
-Pied's

Quails:
-Coturnix- Jumbo Browns, Texas A&M, Italian, Rosetta, Tuxedo, Celadon Layers, German Line, and Silver.
-Bobwhites- Northern, Snowflake, Mexican Speckled, Pure White, Tennessee Red, Butler, Georgia Giant, and Silver.
-New World- California Valley, Blue Scale, Gambel, Chukar, Partridge.

I'm interested in the quail eggs! What are you looking for? I have fertile eggs from first generation Easter eggers, Bantam cochins, and bearded silkies.

SE LOUISIANA! Prefer local transaction but will ship for the right deal.

Here's what I have available:
Serama pairs, most are 2017 hatch and I also have several pairs or trips of my proven breeders available. And as always, I have single cockerels and cocks available, but no single females.

Buff Orpington eggs for hatching from a flock of 4 females/1 male.

Will swap for:
Button Quail (birds/eggs)
Valley or Mtn Quail (birds/eggs)
Purebred ducks
Pheasants (no ringnecks)
Turkeys (royal palm, blue slate, blk span)
Or... ???

Thanks,
Jules @ High Roost Ranch LLC
Folsom, Louisiana
NPIP 72-1023

I'm very interested in a Serama pair! I have fertile eggs from First generation easter eggers, bantam cochins, and bearded silkies. If you are not interested in any of these, I'm willing to pay

Wish I had something to trade. I love raising quail. No eggs right now though. I love your collection !
Heh I could give you something to trade. I been needing to get of my rooster, he’s starting to fight my dominant hen. He’s a chocolate orpington, I would be helping you as you would be helping me! He’s a beautiful bird. Fully grown. I would give you eggs but none of seem to get fertilized even though I see him getting on them.

Heh I could give you something to trade. I been needing to get of my rooster, he’s starting to fight my dominant hen. He’s a chocolate orpington, I would be helping you as you would be helping me! He’s a beautiful bird. Fully grown. I would give you eggs but none of seem to get fertilized even though I see him getting on them.
Your rooster sounds like mine and the three eldest hens. They fought the rooster off in the beginning, but given some time, he has been able to mate with them and they are producing fertile eggs.

I would like some baby peafowl, royal palm turkeys, brown Chinese geese, red golden pheasants or lady Amherst pheasant . Or hatching eggs.

I have to offer
Blue laced red Wyandotte silkie mixed bantam hen
Dark sex link hen
Bared rock hen
Japanese bantam
Silkie bantam
And fawn and white Indian runner hatching eggs in late July early August
And eggs from pure breads

Maybe make location required, too. I am on the east coast and wouldn't want to do a swap with someone on the west coast, for the sake of the birds and my wallet.

I'm on the east coast. Got a bunch of birds, Jersey giant's, gold laced sebright , silkies,, Leghorn, quail d'anver, Brahma, and old English game

Back
Top Bottom