Online Swap!

Hello! I am located in WA State.
I recently hatched 1 chick and had Mama raise him. (I'm assuming it's a male until proven otherwise.)
This chick is a purebred Silkie of a Silkie Mix. He's about 7 weeks old and is an experiment because I wanted to see the process and behaviour of these chickens. I've never owned Silkies before.

I am offering him for free to a good home and am willing to donate a little feed for him. Please let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 0611181224.jpg
    0611181224.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 29
I’m offering the following 15 week old cockerels:

-FBCM
-2 Easter Egger (ameraucana-mix style)
-2 Easter Egger (blue)
-Super chocolate egg layer mystery mix
-Mystery chicken (Favaucana maybe? Black, peacomb. Came from a dark army green egg)
Pictures available at request.
Will trade several of the cockerels for one or two pullets.

Would like a blue egg laying pullet around the same age, ideally either. CCL or an Ameraucana (preferred: wheaten).

Offer expires next week when I’ll be butchering the extra cockerels.

Located in NJ. Local swap preferred.

Southeast Ohio....I have what I believe to be two Bantam Easter Eggers...one hen and one roo. I got them in a mix from a neighbor and did not know they were bantams. The hen is not laying yet and the roo is working on his voice. The rest of my flock pick on them as they are small, I’m afraid they are going to get hurt. I’d rather them be somewhere with other birds their size.

Open for trade suggestions...Maybe colored egg layers? Let me know what you have!

044D7DF8-E18A-4385-94DB-B1707896FE9C.jpeg

6928ED39-762F-4275-BA9E-4FCACC3E42F7.jpeg

53826436-14BD-443E-9BF9-94B29ABBE00E.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have:

Online or Local Trade

Hatching eggs:
-Ameraucana
-Olive Egger (ameraucana / Welsummer cross)
-coturnix quail

Local Trade
Live Birds:
-5 White Silkie chicks 2 weeks old (Local value estimated at $40-$50 total)
-8 Coturnix Quail chicks age 1-10 days (local value estimated at $32 total)
- Pullets 3 and 4 months old: Blue Andelusian, blue wyandotte, Easter Egger, Olive Egger, Welsummer (Local value estimated $40 each)

About my Ameraucana :
Feather Color: flock includes a mix of blue, wheaton, black, Black/red.
Egg Color: hens lay mostly true blue eggs, the pullets hatched from my flock that I have kept also produce mostly true blue eggs.
my roosters and hens are maintained as unrelated stock, and I keep good genetic diversity in my birds. They are absolutely pet though, not show quality, but I am working towards the breed standard a little more each year, and they have come a long ways in the 5 years i have been breeding them.

Health:
they are fed high quality feed, and lots of greens and free ranging on my little organic homestead. (Ranging for the quail is slightly less "free", except in the case of the occasional wiley birds that take a stroll before showing up again. )

Shipping costs:
I use flat rate boxes to ship, so shipping on chicken eggs would be USPS medium or Large flat rate box
For Quail eggs shipping costs about $8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I would like:

Eggs:
- California Valley Quail hatching Eggs if available

Equipment:

- Brooder heat plates, these are the little heat plates that chicks can snuggle under (the alternative to the heat lamps)
- Quail, chicken, or duck egg turner treys for incubator (I have one of those Styrofoam ones)
- incubators, open to options, anything Brinsea is always a delight to use.

Location Donegal Ireland
Eggs:
White leghorns
Polish
Legbar
Live flock
* blue leghorn pair Local value estimated 35 euros
*Trio barred wynadotte Local value estimated 50 euros
*3 female PB khaki campbell ducks Local value estimated 12 to 15euros each
*2 unsexed muscovy ducklings Local value estimated 15euros
*Pair leghorn cross Local value estimated 25euros
* 1 silver back call Drake Local value estimated 10 euros
*Aylesbury pair Local value estimated 30euros
*American guinne pig
Looking for
Live birds:
Green jungle fowl
Black and White silkie hens
Bramha rooster
Pied chocolate duck
1to2 year old muscovy ducks
Dutch bantams

If you go to forums, scroll down to the social section, then select “Where am I!Where are you?” And that has state by state threads. Hope that helps!

I know, and I am already active there in mine. That's where I basically try to give away my roosters, or sell my hen's, chick's, and hatching egg's at. I have even traded with some of the other's there too!

Back
Top Bottom