Only laying yokes last 3 days and now looking sick

Oh thank you for telling me that. I'm reading everything the last couple of days to try and figure out how to help her. She just drank some water which is the first time today. Not eating but stood up to drink.
Is the feed you offer a crumble or pelleted feed or a whole grain type feed?

A vet's visit to teach you how to tube feed and water the bird and get some antibiotics is your best bet at keeping her alive.
If she hasn't been eating and drinking for days she's not going to last long.

Is putting a tube down her throat in to her crop an option for you?

Is the feed you offer a crumble or pelleted feed or a whole grain type feed?

A vet's visit to teach you how to tube feed and water the bird and get some antibiotics is your best bet at keeping her alive.
If she hasn't been eating and drinking for days she's not going to last long.

Is putting a tube down her throat in to her crop an option for you?
It's pellets and I don't have a vet that I know of in my area to take her to. I've never put a tube in before. She drank a little bit a couple of minutes ago.

It's pellets and I don't have a vet that I know of in my area to take her to. I've never put a tube in before. She drank a little bit a couple of minutes ago.
I think if I make her pellets into a mash she will eat that because she loves when I do that. I'm willing to try anything to save her. Is there a way to antibiotics without a vet?

I found a vet in a nearby city that will let me drop her off and pick her up later since there wernt any actual appts available. He sees chickens so I'm hoping he can help her. Thank you Kiki for all your help. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom