Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
But a mulching, riding mower is okay! I like to floor it on the side road and shock the passersby!

Nite, Opa!

I'm headed that way myself.
smile.png

Quote:
But a mulching, riding mower is okay! I like to floor it on the side road and shock the passersby!

Oh that is hysterical...I want to be your friend-you are hilarious!
gig.gif

Nite, Opa

Last edited:
Quote:

Oh that is hysterical...I want to be your friend-you are hilarious!
gig.gif

Nite, Opa

Pretty sure you already are, Sheila!

Night Opa, I'll let ya know when hearing doesn't hurt anymore! Still wish that dang alarm could be shut off....

Night, City Girl!

Woody, I have a friend I want to send DBH eggs to, and they are muddy beyond belief. I might wipe with a damp towel, but no bleach for me. For one thing, it'll kill my septic tank!

Quote:
Me too PK, though some kid's parties are a lot more fun after you reach a "certain age".
big_smile.png

Thanks, Sally, you're really sweet to say that. What you said about the riding lawn mower is SO something I would do, hence the reason it is so funny to me.
PK, Sally is right, adult parties are not a whole lotta fun, in my opinion.

Did I mention that I yahoo up and back the side road, swinging a pretend lasso and whooping it up?
hide.gif
DH wonders sometimes.......

But hey, it keeps the battery charged on old JD!

Ok, in the words of Mr. Rogers, "I want you to be my neighbor". On second thought, I'd never get anything done around here for waiting to see what you were going to do next.
lau.gif

Oh well, thanks so much for the laugh. Guess I'm gonna go do something constructive.
wink.png

Nite, Sally!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom