Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Oh Sally so sorry you had a bad night last night. Hope your hearing has returned this morning and the damage to your flock was minimal.
fl.gif
On the other hand good on you for taking care of the problem-don't you feel bad about it at all-you were defending your birds.

Well, DH is gone on vacation and last night was a WILD night here at the casa-spent it watching True Grit and Monsters, Inc. and eating Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers(even my cookies weren't very exciting-but I LOVE them)!

Thanks ya'll, I got about 5 hours of sleep and both ears are still ringing like telephones. The right one is the worst. That is bad news indeed, as I am right eared on the phone!

To all of the UK Mums: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Highlander, Jena, EnglishChick et. al. Hope you have a wonderful day with your kids!

Good morning all, I don't have much today except that I got my first BLUE egg ever yesterday. Today is DH B-day, I turned 50in Jan. He Is 50 now, Now I don't have to listen to him razz me about being older.{until next year} I onced asked him why would God do that to me and he said " God is a man "Have a good day!

Micah

turney31 Happy birthday to your DH. Congrats on the blue egg!
Opa do not mean to laugh at your expense, but
gig.gif

ETA: Happy Mothers' Day to all of you ladies across the pond! Hope it's wonderful for you and that your children show you how loved and appreciated you are.

Last edited:
Opa, You guys crack me up
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
:gig

Good Sunday Morning everyone. Well the sun shine is out but the mighty wind just keeps blowing. I think I will clean out all my mail. The pile of, "I want to read later" has got to go. All bills need some tending! However, I am watching an old Bob Hope, Bing Crosby movie. Road to Zanzibar. Pretty stupid but funny!

Happy Mothers Day, to all the friends across the pond!

Back
Top Bottom