Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

I'm so sorry about your son's significant other. I hate thieves more than almost anything.
rant.gif

And in other unrelated news, I'm not going to sleep tonight. O_O

I just can't believe someone could be low enough to steal Jesus. What is wrong with people? Can't wait to see the updates.

What's wrong PK, is everything okay...I am just wondering because of you saying you wont be able to sleep.

It is sooooo HOT and HUMID here! I think we are starting July all over again. Of course school started this week, and I am back to work. So hot in school. They have air conditioning, but it doesn't help very much in the cafeteria. Well, I wont complain too much because this will be the last hurrah of summer, and next week we will be complaining how cool it is!

I just went to refill my hummingbird feeder which was completely empty....and in the bottom were 8 live yellow jackets. Man I hate those things! Honeybees yeah....yellowjackets BOO! Talk about a shock when I opened it up and 8 bees started coming at me in my kitchen!

Off to work, have a great day everyone...and watch out for Hurricane Earl. He is coming my way tomorrow night!

We're still getting the 90's here too. I can't wait til we're all complaining about how cold it is.
tongue.png

Sorry to hear about the car break-in Opa. Sheesh. My daughter had her's broken into 2 weeks ago.

PK, I can't speak for the others, but for me, I'm glad your back. I don't always understand you, but I enjoy your comments. Probably the age thing.?.. Ya think.?..

Last edited:
It's a long story, veijo, I'd prefer not to tell it.

Got a new game, and I've been busy playing it. It's sad...

10233_coffee_4.gif
Coffee sure tastes good this morning. I actually needed to put on a light jacket when I was outside. The temperature dropped to 40 last night. Since it is September it's not surprising but still I hate the fact that summer is just about gone. This summer will be remembered at the best gardening year I've had in the 32 years I have lived here. I'm not quite ready to let the chickens back in the garden as we still have lots of tomatoes but if we get many more cold nights everything will be done.

I had to come down with a summer cold so I am feeling less than wonderful. The only good thing is that Granny has gone to one of my brothers home for 2 weeks so I don't have to worry about her coming down with it.
10233_sick_4.gif

Back
Top Bottom