Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

This place wont be the same without her. I never even knew she was sick, but I have noticed she had not been posting as much as she used to. She was so funny, I will really miss her. I am sorry you guys I know you were very close with her. God Bless her and her family.

Sam, Thank you for posting the notice about Ranchie.. Please give my condolences to Todd.. Two years ago, I was where he is now.. Sally gave me a tremendous amount of help and encouragement, which helped me in dealing with the loss.. I hope Todd has similar luck.. Losing a good friend is tough, but his loss is greater than you know.. Will...

So sorry Sam, you had a special friend in Sally. Wish I had known her better.
hugs.gif

I talked with Ranchie's husband Todd last night and he was deeply touched by the response to my thread about Sally's demise. There certainly are some nice folks on this site.

Today was a pretty nice day. I went fishing with a good friend for the third time this month. We had a great time in spite of not taking any steelhead. We did have 2 fish on briefly which was to more than on the other two trips. I watched an osprey take a fish which is always amazing to see and 6 deer came to the river's edge.

Back
Top Bottom